Discussão em 'Jogos' iniciada por FNintendo, 9 de Junho de 2015.
Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice
Produtora: Sanzaru Games
É só uma versao certo? E é sequela do anterior certo?
– 2.5D platformer
– Exploration toned down
– More speed compared to the last game on 3DS
– Cut back on the length and size of levels
– There is now a linear path
– Lots of collectibles
– These are tied up in the exploration aspect
– Collectibles unlock things like characters and bonuses
– 7 islands
– 6 are exploration-based and feature 4 levels plus 2 bonus stages
– Seventh island is Thunder Island
– Thunder Island is a 2-player local-play option that is based on a race between Eggman’s bots
– Challenge Rooms are designed for hardcore fans
– Don’t have to complete them to finish the game
– Need them for 100% completion
– In one room, Sonic is grinding down a rail, reminiscent of Sonic Adventure 2 on Dreamcast
– A lot of the challenge comes from environmental puzzles throughout the game
– Most enemies aren’t aggressive
– Some enemies are different and will chase them
– 4 bosses
– Bosses use both of the 3DS’ screens
– “You’re always going to be Sonic in a boss fight, but for each fight you’re paired with another character so you can use their special abilities.”
– Boss fights see Defect using items from the environment to construct a giant monster
– One boss battle: Defect was driving a large creature made out of tar and dinosaur bones, which attempted to smash Sonic at the bottom of the screen; tar flowed out of the ground that Sonic had to avoid stepping into, and then Defect blew tar bubbles, which companion character Tails was able to dodge by floating over
– Once they were safely negotiated, the creature was momentarily vulnerable to attack
– Bonus levels take the form of the 3D tunnel run from Sonic 2 where you’re running down a tube collecting rings and dodging hazards
– 12 of these in the game
– 2 other types of bonus levels
– One bonus level features the Sea Fox submarine from Game Gear Tails Adventure, where you float around shooting at things with your sub while looking for collectibles
– There’s also a hovercraft game where you’re racing up the screen trying to avoid or blast icebergs. Again, there are collectibles to pick up
Como é que isto ainda vive?
A série de animação tem sucesso é de esperar que lancem jogos por enquanto.
Infelizmente este não deve ter bugs giros :<
A pedido de várias famílias.... SONIC BOOM 2!
Trocando por miúdos, por algum tempo vão ter carta branca para lançar jogos maus, desde que saiam no Natal.
Mas jogaste os primeiros?
Que mau gosto.
Não, claro que não! Experimentei a demo e fico-e por aí.